Thursday, July 17, 2008

Updates

It's kind of curious how the more stuff that happens, the less regular I am about updating.

First things first, I can't even remember if I already posted about this or not, but I have a full-time job now. It's doing web programming with a real-estate company in SLC. I go into work on Mondays, and work from home the rest of the time. That's fortunate, because the office is 45 minutes of nasty interstate away, and I wouldn't have taken the job otherwise.

My advisor isn't too pleased--I know he's afraid I'm going to stick with web programming instead of getting into robotics, which would be a waste of my M.S. degree. However, my brother-in-law is working on starting up a robotics company, and I'm hoping he'll need an employee soon. If that's the case, I don't want to be committed to a more permanent job.

I think I'll put each chunk of update into it's own post. No one likes reading longs posts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would be so cool if you end up working in said robot company. robots are awesome.

prin said...

That'd be awesome. :)

Sorry for writing long posts. *blushes forever*

The Writer said...

Naw, I speak in sweeping generalities sometimes, but actually I don't mind long posts if they're interesting and broken into small paragraphs. Yours are great. :)