Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Wow, there's a lot on my plate right now. Let's summarize, shall we?
  1. Thesis! This is actually my top priority right now. I'm at the stage where I'm a little stuck, and need to do some thinking about exactly what data I want to collect, and how I need to arrange the experiments to get it.
  2. Finishing up the Utah County Pets website. If it weren't for the snowstorm outside, I could go down to the animal shelter and finish most of the stuff up. Soon enough, though.
  3. Business idea. I have a product that I think would be interesting to produce, but no idea where to start and no time to do it, even if I did know where to start. However, as soon as I get time and really want to start on the project, I have a few relatives who'd be good resources, and I actually have a short get-together tomorrow with a mentor from the entrepreneurial center at school.
  4. Writing. Wow, this is where I really need to get motivated. I have a ton of story ideas, but I haven't been very good at sitting down and pounding them out.
  5. Apartment hunting. This is low on the priority list, but still at the back of my mind. We have a place, but we'd like a better place. It'll just depend on how much time/motivation Child and I can scrape together.
  6. Planning fun stuff. I want to get together a couple friends and do some snow-caving.

2 comments:

Xirax said...

3. CS 405 is a pretty good course ;) You form a 3 or 4-person team that develops an idea into a business plan. Your idea will get evaluated by multiple successful entrepreneurs. I dunno who's doing it now, but Dale Munk puts a special emphasis on sources of funding and financing options.
What are you thinking about?

prin said...

Good luck! :)